AUGUST 29, BEING PREPARED PRESENTATION AT BCP.
OCTOBER 22, HEALTH FAIR AT FERIA DEL FORES Y CAFE
Boquete Health and Hospice continually looks to the needs of the community and initiates activities and events for community's education and benefit.
Over the past years we have held the following events:
- Weekly free blood pressure checks
- Remembrance Christmas Tree honorarium angels
- Our very successful "10X20 and MORE " fundraiser
- Community Coffee
- Over ten "Being Prepared" seminars, updated regularly
- Presentation by Dr. Roderick Gottula, hospice physician, on current hospice practices in the U.S.
- Numerous presentations at the BCP Tuesday market
- Our annual volunteer appreciation luncheon
- Annual new volunteer training
- Team Leader training
Boquete Health & Hospice